Friday, March 28, 2008

Moving

Well, we're almost done packing/loading/setting-stuff-out-on-the-curb-for-our-less-fortunate-neighbors-to-take. That's right, it's like our very own Flea Market right outside our door. The only difference is that instead of collecting money, we "collect" the pleasure of not having to move junk.

Example:
 
I really only wear 2 pairs of shoes (My New Balance 992s and my Crocs), but for some reason I had 5 other pair in my closet. Well, Carlye set those "extra" shoes outside on the curb display-style before we went to dinner. When we returned? You guessed it. Two pair were already "bought". I'll miss Bay City.
 
~Marc
 

1 comment:

Amanda Bindel said...

That is awesome! But, even in our "affluent" Austin suburb, folks will get the good stuff from the curb. We love our stuff, huh? Kudos to you for reducing before the move. I'm trying to do that around here, sans move.