Friday, May 16, 2008

Older pictures

If a good afternoon is sitting with your shirt off while your uncle does the same and your cousin walks around naked at the back of a moving van . . . you might be a red neck.

In case you didn't know, Georgia is too cool for school. Nommie bought her some sunglasses while we were packing to move. Georgia wore them for several hours. She now has 2 pairs that she wears all the time. She's already more stylish than I'll ever be.


My girls!! This is my aerobics group in Bay City. First Baptist has a wonderful ministry of exercise. We met Monday, Wednesday and Friday at 8:30 a.m. (or close to it) and worked our rear ends off. Litterally. These girls are the reason I lost my weight and the reason I loved Bay City so much. They are already greatly missed!

The weekend before we moved from Bay City, Marc had to fashion a gate at the bottom of the stairs because Georgia mastered climbing them. Easter Sunday we weren't watching and she made it almost all the way to the top of the stairs. We're proud of her athleticism but scared that she might fall. She did actually fall off that step she's sitting on about 2 seconds after I took the picture. Life's lessons are hard to learn.

No comments: