Thursday, October 23, 2008

Georgia lately

I got aAlign Center wild hair / first phase of nesting push today. I started cleaning out the boxes in Georgia's "Big Girl Room" and came across this tutu of Kate's and my old lady hat from this summer. Georgia had a good time!

I also finally unpacked her Christmas (2007) present from Marc's mom, Granda. I can't believe I had this thing stored for so long. It's her new favorite toy. This was the best picture I could get because she would sit on the chair and say, "cheese" and be back by me to see the picture I was supposed to take before I could take it.


We took advantage of the nice weather last week and had lunch outside. We don't have any patio furniture besides chairs so we made due with them. Georgia constantly lines her 3 chairs up. She rarely sits in them, just moves them around the patio and puts them in straight lines. By the way, she learned her lesson about not leaning back in a chair too far soon after this picture was taken. No worries, no blood.



Marc's high school, Sam Houston, has Young Life!!!! Campaigners is held at our house every Wednesday night. Georgia does not know she's not in high school. The girl in the green is one of the leaders and they are dedicated to these kids. They go pick them up and take them home each week. That's a better leader than I was!!

No comments: