Saturday, January 31, 2009

Potty Training

One day down, many more to go. Georgia is being a good sport about all of this. She loves wearing her panites and I think her little rear end is just about the cutest thing in the whole world. She's had a few accidents and has not made it to the potty in time yet, but I know it's coming. Marc and I have decided there's no going back. We know she gets it and we know she can do it. Turns out she doesn't pee as much during the day as I thought. My SIL, Amanda, told me to notice that.

She gets really upset when she has an accident but we try and hug her and encourage her . . . after we've cleaned her up. So far it's not too bad but I can tell it's going to take a while. We're up for the challenge. Thank the Lord it's so nice outside so we really don't have to stay inside while we're doing this.

1 comment:

amy said...

Good for you! I agree that you should not give up because on day one Lilly had all accidents (only 3 which I was surprised about as well...I thought she peed more than that!) the next day 2 accidents one success and day 3 she had NO accidents! She's been trained ever since.