Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Tests are done

I had both tests for my bladder and kidneys today and they went well. I got to watch the VCUG, the one where they put dye in my bladder to see if there's reflux into my kidneys. Unfortunately there was into my left kidney, the one with the kidney stones. Don't know what we'll do to fix that. I didn't get to see anything from the IVP, the test where they pump dye through the rest of my body to see everything else going on in my kidneys. My Urologist, Dr. Sambell, should be calling me tomorrow or Thursday to let me know what's next. Keep praying. I've had surgery before for the reflux problem but that was 24 years ago. So weird that I can say I did something 24 years ago.

2 comments:

CJAS said...

Hope everything will go well Carlye :) we miss you guys and can't wait to see you next week !

amy said...

Still praying for good news! Glad the tests went well!