Sunday, April 6, 2008

A Good Time With Georgia

Coaching Football can be crazy at times. Especially when you move to a new school.
 
There's so much to teach: your system, your terminology, your training methods, everything...and trust me, it can be taxing at times. The end result is very rewarding (win or lose), but at times, you miss a lot of time with your family because of the time you must invest.
 
Well, I felt like this week, I really didn't get to spend time with Georgia. There was even a day that I didn't get to see her. But this weekend, she and I were able to hang out A LOT, and it really was a great time. There's not a greater feeling then when Carlye's holding her, and when I walk up, she reaches for me (this happens all the time when I am holding her and Carlye walks up...so to have it happen in reverse every now and then make me feel good).
 
She is fun to be around and is growing up fast. I love her.
 
~Marc
 

No comments: