Sunday, April 27, 2008

Swimming Lessons

Georgia had her first swimming lesson Saturday. Her lesson was just a few blocks away from Booch and Bets house so we walked. She is in the Tadpoles class. Each kid has to have a parent in the water with them. There were about 12 other kids and they all had their dads with them. Georgia was the only one with her mom. We'll have to remedy that! She did a great job and had fun singing all the songs and splashing. She has a little bit more to go before she's ready to go under water but I have a feeling we're not too far from it.

I can't find my camera so a quick picture from my cell phone was the best I could do to mark the occasion. She's also walking now so hopefully we'll find our camera soon! - Carlye Jo

3 comments:

Amanda Bindel said...

yay for walking!!
Caroline is aching to start swimming. I limit her swims to indoor pools until at least a week of 90+ weather. Otherwise, we turn blue. :-)

Megan Kemp said...

how did i not know that you had a blog until just now??? love it!

The Penuels said...

Carlye!! Just saw your blog on Megan's site :) Georgia is precious! We have a blog also www.thepenuels.com

Allison (Lam)