Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big Sis





Georgia and her cousin, Caroline, got to share the good news with their families that they are both going to be Big Sisters!! Aunt Amanda made these cute shirts for them to wear after Mary Clare's baptism. We didn't say anything to anyone, we just let them read their shirts and figure it out. Of course Buffy (Aunt Stephanie) was the first to catch on. She walked in the door, looked at Georgia's shirt, and looked straight at me. My mom hugged Georgia, picked her up, let her sit in her lap while she ate some fruit and paid no attention to the shirt what so ever. Stephanie had to point it out to her. Here's a picture of my mom's shock.




Baby Bindel #2 is due March 9, 2009!

9 comments:

Kendra said...

well i've been waiting for you to post something, so congrats again....march 9th!!

Megan Kemp said...

I love the picture of your mom! She is too cute. And the shirt idea was precious. Georgia is such a little doll....I need to love on her!!!

Dale . Val . Cruz . Willow said...

so mom and dad dress a like now?

Shane, Steph, Adeline, Adam said...

Kendra emailed me and told me your due date so I had to leave you a comment to let you know I am due March 7th. Ha Ha. Let's both pray for a couple weeks early :)

Ashley said...

Congrats!! Those are the cutest shirts! I love it! And the last picture is priceless.

Stephanie said...

I laughed outl oud when I saw the picture of your mom! Maybe because it reminded me of when initiated her reaction! Thanks for putting me in your story! You left out the part when I ran over to you and gave you the biggest hug!!!! ;) I am so thrilled for the both of you!

The Penuels said...

Congratulations!! Georgia is such a cutie...she will be a great big sis :)

Mary Jane said...

Yeah!!! Such a cute idea! Georgia is going to be a great big sister:)

aria said...

Hi Carlye & Marc! Georgia is adorable and congrats on #2!