Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Dizzy Jimmy Buffet

Last night Georgia did her own Young Life skit. She held her head back while drinking her sippy cup and spun around about 5 times. She then dropped her cup and attempted to walk forwards. She slowly fell to the right and laid on the floor for a few seconds. Marc and I almost fell off the couch laughing at her.

I had to get a new battery in my car today which meant I had to reset the stations on my radio right away. I love the oldies station in Dallas, 98.7 KLUV. It's great. When I got it set today Margaritaville but Jimmy Buffet was on and Georgia IMMEDIATELY started dancing to it in her car seat. I listened to it and I guess it does kind of sound like a kids song. It has a xylophone and a kiddish beat to it. I thought it was funny. The next time you hear it you'll have to tell me what you think .

1 comment:

Mary Jane said...

I totally agree... Georgia has great taste in music:)