Friday, August 1, 2008

8 weeks and counting

It's not so bad so far. I started getting tired about 6 1/2 weeks, which was alot sooner than I had hoped. Georgia and I go to Stroller Strides everyday and get some good exercise in. For real, it's alot harder than I would be working myself if I were alone but it's all safe for moms-to-be. Today we worked our booties. Georgia goes down for a nap at noon and usually sleeps until at least 3 p.m. giving me plenty of time to take a 2 hour nap. The only time I feel a little yucky is in the evening after dinner and after G goes to bed. Maybe I'm hungry again, I don't know. I think I probably feel the same as I did with Georgia but I'm able to take better care of myself since I'm home. All in all, it's better than I thought it would be. I've still got a few more weeks until I'm feeling good all the time so I guess it could get worse!

No comments: