Wednesday, March 4, 2009

"Lord Give Me Strength!!"

That's what I shouted about a zillion times last night at the end. I've done this the natural way now and I'm here to say . . . It's NOT for me again! More power to the women who do it for every child. Maybe it was the fact that it basically all happened in a hours time but whoa. That's really all I can say, whoa.

I will say that recovery has been really easy which is nice. Since Georgia was breech and I had to have her in the OR I wasn't able to hold her right away. As soon as Sarah Jane came out they handed her straight to me and I didn't have to give her back for a long time. That part was amazing. I have to admit, I wanted another girl. Georgia and I went to Target yesterday and I looked at all the matching Easter dress possibilities and knew I would be in heaven if I could have another girl. Of course I would have been thrilled to have a boy but I love my girls!!

I'll write a little birth story later on when it's not so fresh in my mind and I'm not so bitter towards Eve. My mom made a good point this morning, if Eve hadn't screwed up we would have. If you don't know what I'm talking about just email me and we'll chat.

Love to you all and thank you so much for all of your sweet text messages, emails and calls. - Carlye Jo

8 comments:

amy said...

You are my hero ; )

Stephanie said...

Two girls are super duper fun! I am so excited for you, and I think you are a Champ! I can't wait to see you on Saturday!

The Trimble's said...

Congrats Carlye, Marc, and Georgia!! She is beautiful! : )

the berres said...

YAY! another niece!

Anonymous said...

This is Carolyn I just found out! I'm soooo excited for you! I'm going to tell everyone in Bay City! Love you mucho grande!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe it! You are amazing. I can't wait to meet little Sara Jane!!! Love you.

Rachel

Mary Jane said...

I am SO proud of you!! You do make beautiful baby girls!!! I can't wait to meet Sarah Jane:)

Nothing said...

You are awesome!