Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Sarah Jane's First Meal (just for you Jodie!)


Shocker! Chubby cheeks likes food!


So much of her daddy in her.




In every picture where the flash goes off you can see her blond hair. Without a flash she looks completely different. To see her in real life you'd think she's brunette. I've really never seen a baby look so different in pictures.

She's such a joy!! She's seriously such a wonderful baby that I'm ready to have another one right now as long as it's as sweet as her. She loves Georgia so much and only cries when she's just so sleepy she can't function (which isn't alot). I have been super blessed with my girls.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw! Thanks!

Lisa Parsons said...

She is getting so big! I miss you girls. I'm so glad you got the house!!!

Nothing said...

So Cute!