Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Dallas Buddies and Baby Bump

Georgia's friends from Dallas came to visit and brought her some fun toys. She got a pink popper to push around, a fun animal puzzle and a tiara. They came to visit on a Friday and I dress her in her "Georgia" cheerleading uniform on Fridays.

This is as close as I've come to a belly picture. it's still a little small but you can tell it's there, at least my butt is enlarging to balance out a belly.

Georgia and her popper.

Georgia's buddies John, Kate and Stella came to visit us last Friday. Their moms surprised me with baby gifts and chocolate chip cookies, too. We were only in Dallas for three months but made some life long friends.

I had a revelation this morning. It goes along with my David Bowie revelation and Micah's Matt Damon revelation. I like The Clash alot. Every time a song by The Clash comes on the radio I turn it up pretty loud. (I have my speakers in my car turned totally to the front so there's no super loud noise in the back with Georgia.) My David Bowie revelation came in 2003 when I was burning alot of mixed CD's. Almost every one of them had a David Bowie song on it. I finally realized, "I think I like David Bowie more than I thought before."

4 comments:

Dale . Val . Cruz . Willow said...

and thats a revelation?? What was the occasion for your friends coming to visit? I like David Bowie too, but in a lustful kind of way. (squinting my nose like phoebe)

amy said...

Is it just me or is Georgia's hair growing like crazy?! Miss you girl!

Stella said...

We had a blast!! I hope that the popper is not driving you too crazy!!!

Wendy said...

you're always good for a laugh! My butt always more than balanced out my belly when I was pregnamt too. Georgia's growing so fast, she's adorable. Love ya!