Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Small Victories

My camera is still not working so here's an old picture from 1986. People like blogs with pictures.

My old jeans from before Georgia fit. I had to quit wearing them at 11 weeks with Georgia and in a different way they haven't fit since January.

Georgia said, "Cool" today.

She also answered, "yes" with her normal nod. We started working on saying yes and no with our head shakes and nods.

My big toe is now leaking stuff but at least the pressure isn't as bad. (Long story)

I might be getting highlights in my hair. It's a return to the fall of 1998. - C

2 comments:

Megan Kemp said...

I am laughing out loud! Val's expression is the best...Patrick keeps asking "what's so funny" and i cant answer cause I'm loving the pic too much!!!

Mary Jane said...

It is SO crazy how much Georgia looks like you when you were little!! We had so much fun visiting y'all:)