Thursday, February 26, 2009

Ahhhh . . . Life

Today is one of those days you're so glad you stay home. Georgia and I had a picnic outside for lunch. After we ate I put on my bikini top and have been sitting outside enjoying the sun on my stretch marks. Georgia is running around shirtless getting some good vitamin D.

This morning I asked her what we should name the baby. She said yogurt, puppy, donkey and zebra.

Georgia ate one piece of broccoli last night. That was HUGE for us.

She dipped a strawberry in ketchup at lunch and ate it. I just about puked.

We are planning a big Walmart trip tomorrow evening after dinner since it's payday. How great would it be if my water broke in Walmart?

1 comment:

Dale . Val . Cruz . Willow said...

sick. do not have your water break at walmart,you will be on the news.