Thursday, February 5, 2009

Update

Potty Training is on hold for a little while. My sweet friend Megan texted me Tuesday afternoon to see how potty training was going. She got a whole other world of news from me. Georgia got very spoiled to all of Nommie's attention while I was gone. I think it just hit her this morning that I had been gone. Other than that, she had no idea because Nommie spoiled her so much.

Finally feeling better. The worst part of it all was having to stay in bed so much and then getting so bloated everywhere from constant IV meds. The morphine ended up giving me a horrible horrible head ache. I haven't had many hangovers in my life but this certainly felt like one.

I read on Webmd about kidney stones and it said over and over again that you have to drink a ton of water to prevent them and to pass them. I'm going to be drinking more water from now on to keep this from happening again, at least to keep it from happening before #2 gets here. Marc said he's going to start drinking more water, too.

Back to normal life. Laundry calls and I'm thankful I feel like doing it. Thank you all for your prayers, sweet calls and emails and offers for food. I love each of you and will be the first in line to help when you need it. Thanks! - C

2 comments:

amy said...

Glad to hear you are feeling better! Take it easy and let us know if you need anyting my friend!

erin and dutch said...

carlye jo! how terrible you had to go through that!! soooo glad you're feeling better! thinking of you in indy...xoxo, e.