Sunday, February 22, 2009

Too Two


Just in case you didn't know, Georgia is 2. Last night she had Marc help her put on her tutu and she put her purse over her shoulder and looked so adorable. When I went to take a picture of her, she remembered that she's two and decided to get upset and lay on the floor and cry. What's funny about her doing this (and it happens a few times a day around here) is that I know she doesn't really know why she's upset. When this happens she very slowly lays down on the floor on her face and lays there and cries. I normally walk off so that she knows this doesn't phase me at all but I had to take a picture of it last night. Yes, that's how ugly my kitchen floor is. Why do I even bother mopping it? I guess so that a two year old can throw a fit and not come up with a dirty nose.


The past three days Georgia has been a huge Daddy's girl but her fit carried over to Daddy's arms last night. Marc looks way more intense than he really was. I have a feeling when #2 gets here that intensity will be for real.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Just think how much better we'd all feel if we threw a couple on-the-floor temper tantrums each day. We'd probably be less stressed, less dependent on anti-depressants and sleep better at night. She is still too-too cute:)

BritSchmidt said...

it gets better, slowly, I promise! Wait for three, it is less "fits on the kitchen floor" and more, "mommy looks & Fine! and Whatever!" We have 2 fits a week, instead of 2 a day... Georgia is precious!

Stephanie said...

Oh! I guess it is a Bindel thing because Kate did those when she was 2! Now it is putting her arms over her forehead and using them as support while she is leaning on the wall and crying! I'm glad she loves her tutu!