Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Georgia's Buddy


Georgia's friend, Olive, came over for lunch today with her mom, Kelly. Olive is one day older than Georgia and they are too cute together. They are finally at the age where they interact with each other when they play. Of course much of their interaction involves one person taking the toy the other is playing with and the other one getting upset. They really were sweet together. They're reading in Kelly's lap after I tried to explain that my lap isn't the most comfortable to sit in right now.


Some of you may remember before Georgia could walk she would hold on to something and shake her hiney while I sang our little Shake Your Booty song. Now she can dance dance dance all the time. I hadn't sang that song in a while so I sang it today and she loved it. When I would finish she would say, "More booty! More booty!" For real. It was too cute.


Georgia and Olive had a blast dancing together. How cute is Olive??

No comments: